FEATURES AVAILABLE IN WINDOWS 11 PROFESSIONAL
WIDGETS TOUCH , PEN, VOICE EXPERIENCE SNAP LAYOUT
Find the things that matter to you – fast. TOUCH, PEN, VOICE EXPERIENCE Arrange your open windows into perfect grids.
MICROSOFT TEAMS MICROSOFT STORE MICROSOFT EDG
Reach anyone right from your desktop. Featuring new functionality and more apps. Featuring new functionality and more apps.
Experience epic and immersive graphics. Switch desktops for better organisation.
THE MOST ADVANCED PROTECTION
A halo of protection to defend against today’s cyberthreats. Built-in, routinely updated, and at no extra cost to you.
BITLOCKER DEVICE ENCRYPTION
If you turn on device encryption, only authorized individuals will be able to access your device and data.
FIND MY DEVICE
FIREWALL AND NETWORK PROTECTION
PARENTAL CONTROLS AND PROTECTION
WINDOWS INFORMATION PROTECTION (WIP)
WINDOWS 11 PRO – BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND DEPLOYMENT
Enterprise-grade encryption. Cloud management that enables work from anywhere. It’s just what businesses need, and success demands.
KIOSK MODE SETUP
MICROSOFT STORE FOR BUSINESS
MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT
ENTERPRISE STATE ROAMING WITH AZURE
SUPPORT FOR ACTIVE DIRECTORY
WINDOWS UPDATE FOR BUSINESS
For Windows 11, all systems will need a TPM 2.0 chip. TPM is short for Trusted Point Module, and it’s primarily known as a means for security in PCs.
According to Microsoft, these are the system requirements for running Windows 11:
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB of larger
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
- Internet: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.